I am in US! And I decided to change the language of this blog, just in case someone out there is still listening...
For the first time in my life, I have travelled outside Europe. I cannot say whether the first impressions have been good or bad. Almost everything is different. Different from Spain and also from Denmark, and different from everything I knew before!
The houses, the University, the people, the city, the supermarkets, the (nonexistent) public transport... I will go into more detail soon, once I have settled down. It is taking some time, but things are slow here if you do not have a car.
Wednesday, 11 March 2009
Purdue University
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ey ! Im still reading you !
ReplyDeletewow !! (not WoW :P ) US ??? Why do you go so far ?? I wish you'll be fine there ! Good luck !
You now know people with a car ;) Feel free to avail their services in case you need to go grocery or general shopping!
ReplyDelete